- Southern Railways – Special Trains between various destinations
- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
To clear extra rush of passengers during Holi Festival, Northern railways decided to run Holi Special trains between Gorakhpur and Mumbai.
To clear the extra rush of passengers during Holi Festival 2018 Eastern Railway has decided to run 54 pairs of Holi special trains.
To clear the extra rush of passengers in co-ordination with WCR, it has been decided to extend the periodicity Jabalpur – Coimbatore special train.
Western Railway has now planned 68 services of 2 more Summer Special trains from Indore to Sarai Rohilla Delhi and Patna.
To clear extra rush of passengers during Holi Festival, Western Railway has decided to run 2 Holi Special Trains to Patna on special fare.
To clear extra rush of Passengers, Southern Railway decided to run 08 special trains between Sambalpur – Banaswadi – Sambalpur via Vijayawada.
To clear extra rush of passengers during summer season Southern Railway had decided to run special train from Ernakulam Jn to Hyderabad.
South Eastern Railway has decided to run five pairs of Weekly Special trains between Shalimar-Bhanjpur-Shalimar during the period from 02.03.18 to 01.04.18.
Western Railway – 3 More Summer Special Trains with 78 Trips from Mumbai to Jaipur & Ajmer & Ahmedabad to Chennai For the convenience of passengers and to [...]
To clear extra rush of passengers during Summer Season, 58 weekly special trains between Chennai Central – Ahmedabad, Mumbai CSMT & Santragachi.