- Southern Railways – Special Trains between various destinations
- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on main line for carrying out maintenance work on 22.10.2017 from 10.59 am to 04.20 pm.
Ministry of Railways has decided to replace the passenger services of 4 pairs of trains into MEMU rakes w.e.f 10th October, 2017.
Pattern of Trains Services due to line block in connection with construction of new Passenger subway at Perambur Loco Works railway station.
Railway employees who deal with passengers will be sporting designer uniforms complete with fluorescent jackets and black and yellow T-shirts.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 02.07.2017(Sunday).
Ministry of Railways has decided to incorporate downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) also as prescribed proof of identity at par with printed Aadhaar Card.
Due to Traffic block between Devarkadra&Kaukuntla Stations on Kacheguda-Guntakal section,Train No.57425 Kacheguda-Guntakal Passenger Train is rescheduled.
Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu inaugurated following services in Odisha and Assam through video conferencing from Rail Bhawan today.
Passengers onboard the Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains can pre-order fast food to their seat online. The food can be ordered either on call or by SMS.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 18.06.2017 (Sunday).