- Book Paperless Railway Tickets with Unreserved Ticketing System app in stations of Chennai
- Special Trains between Hyderabad–Kochuveli & Hyderabad–Ernakulam
- Winter Special Train between Delhi Jn. and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
- Extension of 01705/01706 Bandra(T)-Jabalpur Weekly Superfast Special Train upto 30.06.2018
- 5 Hours Traffic Block between Ambivali and Asangaon on 18.1.2018
New Train Services
Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways will flag off Kamakya – Bangalore Cantt Humsafar Weekly Express on 25th December, 2016.
Introduction of two new trains 1) LTT-Gorakhpur Weekly Express 2) Panvel-Gorakhpur 4 days a week Express – Bookings for 15064 & 15066 open from 20.12.2016.
The Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu off Train 14117/14118 MANWAR- SANGAM EXPRESS (Allahabad- Basti- Allahabad) through Video Conferencing.
Railways will be introducing a new Weekly Superfast Express train No. 22428/22427 Anand Vihar Terminal – Ballia- Anand Vihar Terminal Bhrigu Express.
Ministry of Railways approved the introduction of a new superfast AC Express train service between Hatia and Ernakulam.
West Zone New Railway Time Table which comes in force from 1.10.16, WR has decided to run some New Trains including Antyodya Trains, Uday & Hamsafar trains.
Railways have decided to introduce ‘Tadoba Express’ a new weekly express train – LTT & Kazipet & Daily Intercity Express train – Gulbarga & Hyderabad.
For the convenience of rail passengers, Railways will be introducing a new Weekly Express train between Anand Vihar Terminal and Agartala,
Hon’ble Railway Minister flagged off the newly introduced Vijayawada-Dharmavaram Tri-Weekly Express from Vijayawada via Remote Video Link from New Delhi.
Minister of Railways in a programme on 27.06.2016 at Rail Bhawan flagged off and dedicated new trains service viz. Patna-Ara MEMU.