- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
- New Antyodaya Weekly Express Train between Santragachi – Chennai Central
New Train Services
Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu flagged off/ inaugurated various new trains through Video Conferencing.
Two pairs of New trains between Mahuva and Bandra Terminus and one pair of New train between Veraval and Bandra Terminus.
Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways announced introduction of Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Lucknow Air-conditioned Superfast Express (weekly).
Central Railway – Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways Introduction of New Unreserved Daily Express Train between Solapur – Miraj.
SCR will introduce two new trains i.e., Train No. 17419/17420 Tirupati-Vasco Express and Train No. 17021/17022 Hyderabad-Vasco Express wef 5.01, 2017.
Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways will flag off Kamakya – Bangalore Cantt Humsafar Weekly Express on 25th December, 2016.
Introduction of two new trains 1) LTT-Gorakhpur Weekly Express 2) Panvel-Gorakhpur 4 days a week Express – Bookings for 15064 & 15066 open from 20.12.2016.
The Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu off Train 14117/14118 MANWAR- SANGAM EXPRESS (Allahabad- Basti- Allahabad) through Video Conferencing.
Railways will be introducing a new Weekly Superfast Express train No. 22428/22427 Anand Vihar Terminal – Ballia- Anand Vihar Terminal Bhrigu Express.
Ministry of Railways approved the introduction of a new superfast AC Express train service between Hatia and Ernakulam.