- Book Paperless Railway Tickets with Unreserved Ticketing System app in stations of Chennai
- Special Trains between Hyderabad–Kochuveli & Hyderabad–Ernakulam
- Winter Special Train between Delhi Jn. and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
- Extension of 01705/01706 Bandra(T)-Jabalpur Weekly Superfast Special Train upto 30.06.2018
- 5 Hours Traffic Block between Ambivali and Asangaon on 18.1.2018
New Train Services
South Eastern Railway – It has been decided to introduce another Weekly Humsafar Express between Howrah and Vijayawada on and from 17.06.2017.
Central Railways – Introduction of AC Weekly Superfast Express Trains between Nagpur and Amritsar; Ajni and Pune; & Pune and Amravati.
Ministry of Railways has approved for introduction of new Train between Ahmedabad – Chennai Central superfast Humsafar Express train.
Hon’ble Minister of Railways inaugurating one of the new trains Mahuva- Bandra(T) which runs with state of art LHB coaches.
Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu flagged off/inaugurated the following new trains through Video Conferencing from here today i.e. 3rd April, 2017. [...]
Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu flagged off/ inaugurated various new trains through Video Conferencing.
Two pairs of New trains between Mahuva and Bandra Terminus and one pair of New train between Veraval and Bandra Terminus.
Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways announced introduction of Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Lucknow Air-conditioned Superfast Express (weekly).
Central Railway – Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Railways Introduction of New Unreserved Daily Express Train between Solapur – Miraj.
SCR will introduce two new trains i.e., Train No. 17419/17420 Tirupati-Vasco Express and Train No. 17021/17022 Hyderabad-Vasco Express wef 5.01, 2017.