- Southern Railways – Special Trains between various destinations
- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
New Train Services
Northern Railway – Railways have decided to introduce a New Weekly Train No 20903/20904 Vadodara – Varanasi – Vadodara Mahamana Superfast express train.
A New Weekly Express Train No. 14612/14611 will be introduced to run between Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra and Ghazipur City.
Indian Railway – New Weekly Express Train No. 19305/19306 will be introduced to run between Indore and Guwahati from 13.07.2017.
Ministry of Railways – New train between Bhubaneswar and Krishnarajapuram Humsafar Express (Weekly) with regular services commencing from 17.07 2017.
New Tri- Weekly Express Train between Delhi Sarai Rohilla & Siker from 22.06.2017 Inaugral Run of Siker- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Special Train on 20.06.2017.
South Eastern Railway – It has been decided to introduce another Weekly Humsafar Express between Howrah and Vijayawada on and from 17.06.2017.
Central Railways – Introduction of AC Weekly Superfast Express Trains between Nagpur and Amritsar; Ajni and Pune; & Pune and Amravati.
Ministry of Railways has approved for introduction of new Train between Ahmedabad – Chennai Central superfast Humsafar Express train.
Hon’ble Minister of Railways inaugurating one of the new trains Mahuva- Bandra(T) which runs with state of art LHB coaches.
Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu flagged off/inaugurated the following new trains through Video Conferencing from here today i.e. 3rd April, 2017. [...]