- Book Paperless Railway Tickets with Unreserved Ticketing System app in stations of Chennai
- Special Trains between Hyderabad–Kochuveli & Hyderabad–Ernakulam
- Winter Special Train between Delhi Jn. and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
- Extension of 01705/01706 Bandra(T)-Jabalpur Weekly Superfast Special Train upto 30.06.2018
- 5 Hours Traffic Block between Ambivali and Asangaon on 18.1.2018
The charges for engaging licensed porters at Railway stations to cart the passengers luggage have been revised over South Central Railway.
Due to Line Block between Vyasarpadi–Villivakkam in Chennai – Arakkonam section, changes will be made in the pattern of suburban train services
Ministry of Railways has decided to stop the operation of goods and passenger traffic on Dhanbad – Chandrapura Railway line w.e.f. 15.06.2017.
SCR advised officials to implement innovative idea of supplying blankets with covers to the passengers in order to ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
Central Railway – The monsoon services of 22119/22120 Mumbai -Karmali Tejas Express will commence from 11.06.2017 to 31.10.2017.
The revised timings of the effected 21 pairs of trains as per the monsoon time-table to be implemented w.e.f. 10/6/17 to 31/10/17 plying over .
The Indian Railways has introduced the new facility to the passengers. Now, transferring of booked train tickets to others is possible.
Ministry of Railways has decided to incorporate downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) as prescribed proof of identity at par with printed Aadhaar card.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on Main line and Harbour line for carrying out maintenance work on 4th June 2017.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on Sunday 28.05.2017.