- Southern Railways – Nilgiri Summer Special Trains
- PM flags off train between Varanasi and Patna, launches various development projects
- Western Railway to run URS Special Train between Bandra (T) and Dorai
- Central Railway – Mega Block on 11.03.2018
- Unreserved Special Train from Ernakulam Jn. to Agra Cantonment
Ratnachal Express Cancelled on 5th, 6th & 7th February, 2016.
Ratnachal Express Cancelled on 3 & 4.02. 2016, due to setting on fire to 12717 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada Ratnachal Express near Tuni station on 31.01.2016.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers South Central Railway will run the 22 special trains to various destinations.
to clear extra rush of passengers, 36 weekly special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam- Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam-Tirupati.
To clear extra rush of Passengers during festival season, four specials trains will be run between Visakhapatnam and Secunderabad.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, South Central Railway will run the special trains between special trains.
Bi-weekly superfast Suvidha special trains between Visakhapatnam-Krishnarajapuram-Visakhapatnam.
Special trains will be run to clear the extra rush of traffic in view of Christmas, New Year, Irumudi, Thaipoosam and Pongal festivals.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, 36 weekly special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam – Tirupati.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, 26 Superfast Bi-Weekly Suvidha Special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam & Krishnarajapuram.