- Southern Railways – Nilgiri Summer Special Trains
- PM flags off train between Varanasi and Patna, launches various development projects
- Western Railway to run URS Special Train between Bandra (T) and Dorai
- Central Railway – Mega Block on 11.03.2018
- Unreserved Special Train from Ernakulam Jn. to Agra Cantonment
The Indian Railways has introduced a Suvidha special train between Kamakhya and Bengaluru keeping in mind the heavy rush of passengers on the route.
Indian Railways have introduced freight marketing schemes for procurement of wagons/ rakes.
Indian railways has decided to almost double the charge for shooting of films on special trains.
The photo I-card can be used to book concessional tickets through both ticket counters as well as through the Internet.
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for various posts.