North Eastern Railways has introduced a new Train, Sushasan Express, to run between Gwalior and Gonda. Check here for Sushasan Express Route and Timings.
Sushasan Weekly Express Train Route – Timings – Composition
North Eastern Railways has introduced a new Train, Sushasan Weekly Express, to run between Gwalior and Gonda. The inaugural run of Sushasan Express was made on 25th December 2014 and was flagged off by Minister for Steel and Mines Narendra Singh Tomar.
Details of Sushasan Express
Sushasan Express Train (Train No. 11111) will run on a weekly basis on Wednesdays from Gwalior to Gonda. Likewise Sushasan Express Train (Train No. 11112) will run on Thursdays from Gonda to Gwalior.
Susahan Express Train Timings
- Train No. 11112 will start from Gonda at 09.30 Hrs (Thursday) and reach Gwalior at 05.15 Hrs (Friday).
- Train No.11111 will start from Gwalior at 13.10 Hrs (Wednesday) and reach Gonda at 07.30 (Thursday).
Sushasan Express Route
Train No. 11111 Route – Gwalior to Gonda
- Starting at Gwalior (Wednesday) – 13.10 Hrs
- Departure at Muraina – 13.10 Hrs
- Departure at Agra Cantt station – 15.35 Hrs
- Departure at Mathura Junction – 16.30 Hrs
- Departure at Faridabad – 18.23 Hrs
- Departure at Hazrat Nizamuddin – 19.05
- Departure at Ghaziabad – 19.55 Hrs
- Departure at Muradabad – 22.45 Hrs
- Departure at Bareli – 00.12 (Thursday)
- Departure at Lucknow – 05.10 Hrs (Thursday)
- Arrival at Gonda – 07.30 Hrs (Thursday)
Train No. 11112 Route – Gonda to Gwalior
- Starting at Gonda (Thursday) – 09.30 Hrs
- Departure at Lucknow – 12.10 Hrs
- Departure at Bareli – 16.10 Hrs
- Departure at Muradabad – 17.50 Hrs
- Departure at Ghaziabad – 21.10 Hrs
- Departure at Hazrat Nizamuddin – 23.10 Hrs
- Departure at Faridabad – 23.32 Hrs
- Departure at Mathura Junction – 01.15 Hrs (Friday)
- Departure at Agra Cantt Station – 02.35 Hrs (Friday)
- Departure at Muraina – 03.32 Hrs (Friday)
- Arrival at Gwalior – 05.15 Hrs (Friday)
Sushasan Express Train Composition
The Sushasan Express Train will consist total of 17 coaches. The coach types are as follows:
- General Compartment – 6
- Sleeper – 6
- AC 3 Tier – 2
- AC 2 Tier – 1
- SLR / SLRD – 2