- Southern Railways – Special Trains between various destinations
- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
The Railways have decided to run 06 trips (03 trips in each direction) of Special train No. 03429/03430
In order to clear extra rush of rail passenger traffic, Railway has decided to extend the run of train no. 22913/22914 Mumbai Central-New Delhi-Mumbai Central Tri- Weekly
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during Holi festival season-2015 , Northern Railway has decided to run 10 pairs of special trains
Special trains between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus -Nagpur and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai – Karmali.
Due to long weekend Central Railway will run special Trains from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai to Nagpur .
WR Extends Run of Tri – Weekly Premium AC Superfast Special Train Between Mumbai Central & New Delhi.
To clear the extra rush of passenger the services of Howrah – Yesvantpur – Howrah Premium special train will be continued.
IRCTC Lauching second full train tour to Nepal from Kerala bowing to demand from the travellers.
SR announced Special Trains between Chennai Central to Tirunelveli & Chennai Central to Coimbatore.
In order to clear extra rush of Passengers, South Central Railway will run two special trains between Secunderabad – Kakinada Town.