- Southern Railways – Special Trains between various destinations
- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
To clear extra rush of rail passengers of Holi festival, the Railway has decided to run special train no. 02111/02112 .
Northern Railway has announced 31 pairs of Holi / Summer 2015 Special Trains from National Capital from 1.3.15 to 13.3.15.
To clear extra rush of passengers during week ends, Central railway has decided to run 12 Weekly Super Fast Trains.
To clear extra rush of rail passengers during Holi festival season, the Railway has decided to run 3 more special train.
During Holi Festival Northern Railway has decided to run 28 Special trains – 6 premium specials, 2 Jansadharan and 20 Mail/Express Trains (Total 410 Trips).
Temporary Train – 12552/12551 Kamakya-Yesvantpur-Kamakya – Weekly Express & 12510/12509 Guwahati-Bangalore City -Guwahati -Tri-weekly Superfast.
NFR- To Run Premium Superfast Weekly Express Trains Between Kamakhya- Bangalore Cantt-Kamakhya – 4 trips
Northern Railway is gearing up to tackle the up coming Holi & Summer Rush of 2015.
In order to clear extra rush of Passengers, SCR will run two special trains between Hyderabad and Kakinada Town and eight Janasadharan special trains.
Southern railway has announced that Premium trains will be running between Kamakhya – Bangalore Cantonment .