- Southern Railways – Special Trains between various destinations
- 18 Special Trains between Lingampalli – Kakinada Town & Lingampalli – Visakhapatnam
- New Express Train between Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) – Bidar
- Now, rail passengers to pay six-time penalty for carrying excess luggage
- How to book Indian Railways tickets on new IRCTC website
To clear extra rush of passengers, Western Railway has extended the run of Superfast Special Train between Bandra Terminus – Jabalpur.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on Sunday 07.01.2018 (Sunday).
Extension of Train Nos. 15630/15629 & 15930/15929 will continue to run upto/from Tambaram on an experimental basis till 02.04.2018.
The Reliance Infrastructure-promoted Mumbai Metro One on Thursday launched the first mobile security product, “SecuCare” app to make commuters more secure.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintanence work on 10.12.2017(Sunday).
Diversion of Trains with immediate effect upto 19.12.2017 due to Traffic Block For construction of washable apron at Varanasi Railway station.
South Central Railways – Cancellation of Trains due to facilitate infrastructure development works at Kharagpur Station in South Eastern Railway.
Ministry of Railways has commenced facility of information to passengers through SMS regarding status of trains running late by more than one hour.
Diversion of Trains via Perambur(without touching Chennai Central Station) w.e.f. 5th March, 2018 until further advice.
In the new Time Table of ER, to be effective from 1.11. 2017, there will be new trains, extension, increase in frequency, change in terminal, timings etc.