- Pongal Special Trains Between Hyderabad-Kakinada, Secunderabad-Kakinada & Narsapur to Secunderabad
- SCR – Special Trains between Visakhapatnam – Kollam
- Superfast Special Train from Mumbai to Nagpur
- 4 Special Trains for Anganewadi Mela between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Sawantwadi
- Central Railway – Mega Block on 07.01.2018
Ratnachal Express Cancelled on 5th, 6th & 7th February, 2016.
Ratnachal Express Cancelled on 3 & 4.02. 2016, due to setting on fire to 12717 Visakhapatnam – Vijayawada Ratnachal Express near Tuni station on 31.01.2016.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers South Central Railway will run the 22 special trains to various destinations.
to clear extra rush of passengers, 36 weekly special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam- Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam-Tirupati.
To clear extra rush of Passengers during festival season, four specials trains will be run between Visakhapatnam and Secunderabad.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, South Central Railway will run the special trains between special trains.
Bi-weekly superfast Suvidha special trains between Visakhapatnam-Krishnarajapuram-Visakhapatnam.
Special trains will be run to clear the extra rush of traffic in view of Christmas, New Year, Irumudi, Thaipoosam and Pongal festivals.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, 36 weekly special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam – Tirupati.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, 26 Superfast Bi-Weekly Suvidha Special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam & Krishnarajapuram.