- South Western – Southern zone Railway New Time Table 2017
- Salient Features of New Chennai Suburban Time Table 2017
- South Eastern Railway’s New Time Table 2017
- Salient Features Central Railway Portion of Western Zone New Train Time Table from 1.11.2017 (Mail/Express/Passenger/DEMU)
- Salient Features Central Railway Main Line Suburban New Time Table from 1.11.2017
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, South Central Railway will run the special trains between special trains.
Bi-weekly superfast Suvidha special trains between Visakhapatnam-Krishnarajapuram-Visakhapatnam.
Special trains will be run to clear the extra rush of traffic in view of Christmas, New Year, Irumudi, Thaipoosam and Pongal festivals.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, 36 weekly special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam – Tirupati.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers, 26 Superfast Bi-Weekly Suvidha Special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam & Krishnarajapuram.
Several important originating/terminating express trains as also some passing through trains, being taken on Platform No. 6 of Visakhapatnam Railway Station.
To Clear Extra Rush passengers in view of 10th ‘World Peace Convention’ at Sri Satya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam from 14.11.2015 to 27.11.2015.
Eight special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad; Visakhapatnam – Tirupati; Vijayawada – Secunderabad; Secunderabad – Kakinada Town.
During Durga Puja Festival 2015, ECR has decided to continue to run Bi-weekly Tatkal Superfast Express Pooja Special Trains between Visakhapatnam-Krishnarajapuram.
To clear extra rush of Passengers, SCR will run Four special trains between Tirupati – Visakhapatnam – Tirupati.