- Indian Railways New Rules for purchase of Train Tickets
- Special Trains between Hyderabad-Kakinada Town
- 50 Pongal & Makar Sankranti Special Trains between Puducherry, Chennai Central and Santragachi
- 84 Pongal Special Trains between Various Destinations
- Weekly Winter Special trains between Santragachi and Chennai
To clear extra rush of passengers during Sabarimala Festival. Southern Railway will be run Special Train from Kollam to Visakhapatnam.
To clear extra rush of passengers, 14 weekly tatkal special trains will be run between Yesvantpur and Visakhapatnam.
To clear extra rush of passengers during Diwali Festival, Southern Railway has decided to run Special fare special train from Villupuram to Visakhapatnam.
To clear extra rush of passengers during Festival Season, Southern Railway has decided to run Special fare Special Train from Villupuram to Visakhapatnam.
To clear extra rush of Passengers, 38 Tri-weekly Suvidha special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam – Villupuram.
East Coast Railway has decided to Run Bi-weekly Suvidha Special Trains between Visakhapatnam- Krishnarajapuram-Visakhapatnam.
South Central Railway – 52 weekly Suvidha trains between Visakhapatnam- Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam-Tirupati.
South Central Railway will run the twenty special trains to various destinations.
To clear extra rush of Passengers, SCR will run four special trains between Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam & Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada.
Ratnachal Express Cancelled on 5th, 6th & 7th February, 2016.