New Indian Railway Time Table from 01.10.2016
The new Indian Railway Time Table will come into effect from 1st October, 2016.The changes in train timings will be notified later with the release of new Time Table.
STOPPAGE FOR TRAIN AT BIRAHALLI
South Western Railway has decided to provide one minute temporary stoppage for Train No. 56269/70- Mysuru – Shivamogga Town-Mysuru Fast Passenger at Birahalli station on experimental basis for a period of six months from 15th June 2016 to 14th December 2016.
The Train No. 56269 Mysuru – Shivamogga Town arrives Birahalli at 14.54 hrs and departures at 14.55 hrs and the Train No. 56270 Shivamogga Town-Mysuru reaches Birahalli at 11.16 hrs and leaves at 11.17 hrs.
TEMPORARY AUGMENTATION OF ONE MORE COACH
South Western Railway has decided to temporarily augment Train No. 12539/40- Yesvantpur-Lucknow- Yesvantpur weekly Express and 16565/66 Yesvantpur-Mangaluru- Yesvantpur weekly Express with one more Third A.C. Coach for a period of three months.
The additional coach will be added to Train No. 12539 Yesvantpur-Lucknow weekly Express with effect from 15.06.2016 to 14.09.2016and 12540- Lucknow- Yesvantpur weekly Express with effect from 17.06.2016 to 16.09.2016.
An additional coach will be added to Train No. 16565 Yesvantpur-Mangalore weekly Express with effect from 19.06.2016 to 18.09.2016 and 16566 Mangalore- Yesvantpur weekly Express with effect from 20.06.2016 to 19.09.2016.
- Western Railway New Time Table w.e.f 1st October 2016
- Southern Railway – New Train Timetable 2016 released
- Monsoon timetable for Konkan trains from today
- East Coast Railways – New Time Table w.e.f. from 1st…
- Eastern Railways New Time Table Highlights
- South Eastern Railways New Time Table 2016
- South Central Railway – New Time Table to come into…
- Northern Railway – New Time Table from 1.10.2016