To clear extra rush of Passengers during Dussehra festival, SCR will run two AC special trains between Hyderabad – Kakinada Town – Secunderabad.
Dussehra AC Special Trains between Hyderabad – KakinadaTown – Secunderabad
In order to clear extra rush of Passengers during Dussehra festival, South Central Railway will run two AC special trains between Hyderabad – Kakinada Town – Secunderabad as detailed below.
Accordingly, Train No. 07427 Hyderabad-Kakinada Town special train will depart Hyderabad at 19:10 hrs on 7th October, 2016 arrive/depart Secunderabad at 19:35/19:45 hrs and arrive Kakinada Town at 05:30 hrs on the next day.
In the return direction, Train No. 07428 Kakinada Town-Secunderabad special train will depart Kakinada Town at 20:00 hrs on 8th October, 2016 and arrive Secunderabad at 06:50 hrs on the next day.
Enroute, these special trains will also stop at Kazipet, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Rajahmundry, Dwarapudi and Samalkot stations in both the directions.
These special trains will consist 11 coaches viz., one AC II Tier, eight AC III Tier, two Power Car Coaches.
- SER to run another three pairs of AC Puja Special…
- Hyderabad – Durgapura Deepavali Special Trains extended to Jaipur
- Suburban Special Trains for Durga Puja in Sealdah Division
- Ten Festival Season Special Trains between Kochuveli – Guwahati
- Eastern Railway – Weekly Superfast Puja Special Train – Howrah…