- Southern Railways – Nilgiri Summer Special Trains
- PM flags off train between Varanasi and Patna, launches various development projects
- Western Railway to run URS Special Train between Bandra (T) and Dorai
- Central Railway – Mega Block on 11.03.2018
- Unreserved Special Train from Ernakulam Jn. to Agra Cantonment
Due to long weekend Central Railway will run special Trains from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai to Nagpur .
WR Extends Run of Tri – Weekly Premium AC Superfast Special Train Between Mumbai Central & New Delhi.
To clear the extra rush of passenger the services of Howrah – Yesvantpur – Howrah Premium special train will be continued.
IRCTC Lauching second full train tour to Nepal from Kerala bowing to demand from the travellers.
SR announced Special Trains between Chennai Central to Tirunelveli & Chennai Central to Coimbatore.
In order to clear extra rush of Passengers, South Central Railway will run two special trains between Secunderabad – Kakinada Town.
In order to clear extra rush of Passengers, South Central Railway will run fourteen special trains.
To clear extra rush of passengers during on-going Winter, South Eastern Railway will continue to run Santragachi-Ernakulam upto 28/02/2015.
Western Railways has introduced a new Jansadharan Express to run between Ahmedabad and Darbhanga .
Superfast special trains between Tirunelveli – Chennai Egmore – Tirunelveli sections.