- Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 – Online Applications are invited around 90,000 posts in Group C Level I
- Railway Jobs 2018 – South Western Railway annouce Scouts & Guides Recruitment 2018 Apply Online (11 Vacancies)
- Ministry of Railways Announces one of the World’s Largest Recruitment Drive
- Central Railway – Mega Block on 18.02.2018
- SWR – Continuation of Sambalpur – Banaswadi – Sambalpur Weekly Express Train
To clear extra rush of rail passengers during Holi festival season, the Railway has decided to run more 8 trips of special trains.
To clear extra rush during Holi Festival; it has been decided to run 2 Holi Special trains to Bikaner and Gorakhpur from Bandra Terminus.
Premium superfast special trains between Bandra Terminus – Gandhidham, Ahmedabad – Patna and Ahmedabad – Allahabad.
South Central Railway decided to run 34 summer special trains between Kacheguda – Sainagar Shirdi and Secunderabad – Machilipatnam.
To cater to the rush of passengers during ‘Holi’ festival, Eastern Railway will run three pairs of Holi Special trains between Malda and Anand Vihar.
The Holi Special train will run from Howrah on 28/2/2015 & 7/3/2015 and from Nautanwa on 1/3/2015 & 8/3/2015.
Southern Railway has decided to run special train between Santragachi – Ernakulam Junction to clear the extra rush of passenger.
S E Railway will run 15 pairs of Special Trains between Santragachi-Puri-Santragachi on different nominated days during the period from 4th March to 27th June, 2015.
To clear extra rush of rail passengers during Holi festival season2015, the Railway has decided to run special trains from various destinations.
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer season, Special Trains between Secunderabad – Machilipatnam, Vijayawada – Tirupati and Tirupati – Kakinada Town will be run.