- Book Paperless Railway Tickets with Unreserved Ticketing System app in stations of Chennai
- Special Trains between Hyderabad–Kochuveli & Hyderabad–Ernakulam
- Winter Special Train between Delhi Jn. and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
- Extension of 01705/01706 Bandra(T)-Jabalpur Weekly Superfast Special Train upto 30.06.2018
- 5 Hours Traffic Block between Ambivali and Asangaon on 18.1.2018
Railway Board has approved the extension of Train No. 17401/17403-17402/17404 Machilipatnam /Narsapur – Tirupati Link Express up to Dharmavaram
SCR – Train No. 02731/02732 – Special Trains between Hyderabad and Jaipur To clear extra rush of passengers, SCR announced special trains between Hyderabad and [...]
To clear extra rush of passengers during Christmas & New Year, SER has decided to run nine pairs of weekly Special trains between Tatanagar – Kacheguda.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 26.11.2017(Sunday).
To clear extra rush of passengers, ten weekly special trains will be run between Santragachi (Kolkata) – Chennai Central (via Vijayawada).
To clear extra rush of passengers, South Central Railway will run two Special Trains between Secunderabad – Narsapur – Secunderabad.
WR- AC Superfast Special Train between Mumbai Central & New Delhi during festive occasion of Christmas Festival. Booking Opens from 23rd November, 2017.
To clear extra rush during Christmas, New Year & Pongal, SCR will run Special Trains between Secunderabad and Vijayawada & Chennai Central and Santragachi.
To clear extra rush of passengers during Christmas and New Year 2018, 78 Special Trains will run from Tirupati to Kakinada Town, Nagarsol and H.S.Nanded..
Ministry of Railways has approved to extend Train. No. 12507/12508 & 12515/12516 Thiruavananthapuram Central – Guwahati upto Silchar wef 21.11. 2017.