- Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 – Online Applications are invited around 90,000 posts in Group C Level I
- Railway Jobs 2018 – South Western Railway annouce Scouts & Guides Recruitment 2018 Apply Online (11 Vacancies)
- Ministry of Railways Announces one of the World’s Largest Recruitment Drive
- Central Railway – Mega Block on 18.02.2018
- SWR – Continuation of Sambalpur – Banaswadi – Sambalpur Weekly Express Train
Southern Railway has planned to introduce ‘Anubhuti’ coach in Chennai Central – Coimbatore – Chennai Central sector as a Republic Day gift.
To clear extra rush of passengers, Southern Railways have decided to run special Trains between Chennai and Ernakulam Jn. & Chennai Egmore – Tirunelveli.
Western Rly has decided to run two additional Train services during midnight of 20th & 21st January,2018 between Virar&Churchgate for Mumbai Marathon 2018.
A jumbo block of 5 hours will be taken from 10.35 hrs to 15.35 hrs on Sunday, 21st January, 2018 on UP&DOWN Fast lines between Andheri&Borivali stations.
To clear the extra rush of passengers during summer season 2018 Central Riys have decided to run summer special trains between Pune-Santragachi&Pune- Hatia.
To clear the extra rush of passengers during Anganewadi Mela, Central Railway will run 6 special trains on special charges.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on Main line and Harbour line for carrying out maintenance work on 21.01.2018(Sunday).
Railway passengers could be shelling out more for choosing lower berths&travels during festivals, if the recommendations approved by the Railway Board.
Changes In Pattern of Suburban Train Services – In Chennai – Chengalpattu Section on 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th January, 2018.
Southern Railway has decided to allow the use of the Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) mobile ticketing application at the station premises.