- Gandhidham – Tirunelvelli Weekly Special Train extended upto 29.06.2017
- Minister of Railways Flagged off / Inaugurated Various Train Services
- Two Jansadharan Special Trains between Secunderabad – Bhadrachalam Road
- Cancellation of Trains between H.S.Nanded – Ajni
- Twelve Summer Special Trains between Kochuveli – Guwahati
Central Railway will operate a special traffic block of 4 hours between Nagothane and Roha from 11.50 hrs to 15.50 hrs on 3.3.2017.
Train No.16609 / 16610 Nagercoil – Coimbatore – Nagercoil Express trains are to be speeded up and converted as superfast express trains.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on Main line and Harbour line for carrying out maintenance work on 12.02.2017.
CR will operate a special traffic blocks for Non-Interlock working in connection with doubling of Mohol-Vakav section of Solapur Dn commencing- 2 to 5.2.17.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 29.01.2017.
Rail Traffic will remain suspended between 10.30 am and 12 pm on the Tilak Bridge on the occasion of the Republic Day parade in New Delhi.
Southern Railway – Cancellation / Diversion / Partially Cancellation of Trains due to Students’ agitation for Jallikattu.
Central Railway will operate a Traffic Block for 40 days to repair and maintenance of damaged pit line no. 2 of Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 17.01.2017.
Changes in Chennai Sub-Urban Train Timings with effect from 12.01.2017.
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on Main line and Harbour line for carrying out maintenance work on 15.01.2017(Sunday).